Burn candle on a stable and heat resistant surface and never leave a burning candle unattended. Avoid burning near flammable objects, drafty areas, open windows, air ducts or fans.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Discontinue use when there is less than 10mm of unmelted wax in the bottom of the jar.
Never move or touch a burning candle as jar may become hot.
Keep wick centered and trimmed to 5mm before lighting. If wicks are too short the wax may not burn all the way to the edge (tunneling), and if too long the wicks may appear to mushroom causing the black soot to form around the edges. Ensure you burn candle for 3 hours upon initial burn. Do not burn candle for less than 1 hour and more than 3 hours from there on.
Jars are dishwasher and microwave safe.